Coming to devices in October!
On October 18, 2022, we're premiering an enhanced digital banking experience with all-new online portal & mobile app.
Some exciting new features include:
- The mobile app and online banking portal will look and function exactly the same
- You will be able to organize your dashboard, change the order of your accounts and transfer money to other members
- You will be able to contact Member Service directly from both services!
- Please make sure the phone number(s) on your account are current
- If you have an email address, make sure it is correct
You can update this information by logging into Online Banking
- Once you have signed in, click on Profile in the menu at the top
- Scroll down to Primary Contact Info
- If you need to add or correct the information shown, click on Edit
- Make the changes and be sure to click Save
You can also confirm this contact information by visiting a branch or calling Member Service at 800.991.9219.
If you currently use online or mobile banking, you will need to re-register your account.
You can register using the online portal or after downloading the new mobile app on October 18 (the current mobile app will no longer work after October 17).
You will need:
- Your Social Security number
- Your member/account number*
- Your email address - must match what is on your account
- Your phone number - must match what is on your account
*Your Member/Account Number can be found on your membership card or in the upper right corner of your monthly statement.
The second step in registering will be receiving your PIN via email. It is very important that the email on your OFCU account is correct and that you can access that email account.