Welcome to digital banking.
Welcome to unlimited 24/7 access to your OFCU accounts!
- Get up-to-date account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review recent transactions
- Organize your dashboard, change the order of your accounts and name them
- Contact Member Service directly with Messages
- Mobile deposit more than one check at a time, and add a note for your own personal tracking
- Check out myBudget - a new budgeting and tracking tool
- Transfer funds to another OFCU member
PLEASE NOTE: If you were an OFCU member using online banking or our mobile app on or before October 18, 2022 you will need to enroll as a new user then follow the prompts to complete registration.
All members enrolling in digital banking will need:
- Your Social Security number
- Your member/account number*
- Your email address (must match what is on your account)
- Your phone number (must match what is on your account)
*Your Member/Account Number can be found on your membership card or in the upper right corner of your monthly statement.
The second step in registering will be receiving your PIN via email. It is very important that you can access that email account.
If you don't use a mobile app you can register by clicking here.
The app for Apple users can be found here.
The app for Android users can be found here.
One of the most important changes made when we upgraded is that our digital banking has been rolled into one platform vs two separate ones. This makes it easier for us to keep up with important security updates and deliver a consistent experience to our members.
All member accounts are required to enroll and establish a username and password. Once enrolled, you can +Add profile while signed in. Then you can go to the 3 lines in the top left corner, click on your name at the bottom of the menu and easily Switch Users.
Member transfers will allow you to transfer money to any Oxford FCU member that you don't already have a transfer relationship set up with.
1. First three letters of last name
2. Member Number
3. Checking, Savings or Loan #: This field is asking for the account's 2- digit identifier. If you are unsure of what these are, they can be found on the account statement. They are also visible in digital banking - appearing on the account card after the letter L or letter S
We do not offer external transfers within digital banking at this time, but we recognize that it would be an added convenience that could possibly be added in the future.
Why can't I change the amount of my scheduled transfer?
Unfortunately, scheduled transfers that were set up prior to the change cannot be updated in digital banking. If you would like to change or delete an existing transfer, we are happy to help with that! Newly scheduled transfers will allow you to change or delete.
What about my Visa credit card account - why can't I see transactions?
The new digital banking app now allows you to see your balance and make payments by transferring funds. You will not be able to retrieve statements, see transaction history, set alerts, schedule payments, or any of the other convenient services that ezcardinfo.com provides. Once enrolled there, you can download the app from your mobile store by searching for Oxford FCU Visa.