A wicked good way to save money.
In Maine, folks plan for the future and recognize good value, so naturally, Oxford FCU’s Money Market accounts are a pretty popular way to save money. With a higher rate of return than a share savings account, your money grows faster - making it easier to reach your goals.
- Pays higher dividends than most traditional savings accounts
- Tiered rate structure means bigger balances can earn higher rates
- $2,500 minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Unlimited $50 minimum deposits
- No early withdrawal penalties
- Three withdrawals a month; access funds through digital banking tools or at Oxford FCU branches
You can easily open a Money Market account online, stop by a branch or call us at 1.800.991.9219.
We've Got You Covered
Your Oxford Money Market deposits are insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration. An additional $250,000 of coverage is available through Excess Share Insurance (ESI).
Oxford Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving more than 18,000 members throughout Oxford County, Maine, at convenient locations in Mexico and Norway.