Buying made easier. Truly.
At Oxford FCU, we’ve made the process of financing a new or used vehicle as easy and convenient as possible. You don’t even have to step into one of our branches – unless you’d just like to see some friendly faces!
- Conveniently apply online, within digital banking or over the phone
- You have the option to sign all documents electronically
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payment schedules to meet your needs
- Competitive new and used vehicle rates
- Refinancing opportunities – we'd love to see if we can save you money on loans with other lenders
The power of the blank check.
Before shopping for your next vehicle, apply for pre-approval. If approved, we'll give you a blank check that can be used to buy a new or used auto at any licensed dealership, up to your agreed-upon limit.
- Convenient: Your financing is in place before you even visit a dealership.
- Flexible: Your check is valid for 60 days, allowing you to shop at your own pace.
- Empowering: You now have bargaining power and can shop with confidence!
You can easily apply for an auto loan online, within digital banking, or by calling us at 1.800.991.9219.
Protect Your Vehicle
Cut Your Repair Bills
It happens so often. Just as your dealer and manufacturer warranties are winding down, important parts of your vehicle start breaking down. But you can avoid many expensive repairs by obtaining an affordable Route 66 Extended Warranty.
- Affordable protection for all makes and models
- No deductible on covered parts and labor
- Includes 24/7 emergency road service
- Includes towing, flat tire assistance, battery jump, lock-out service and more
- Expanded coverage for vehicles with high mileage (over 100,000)
- Reduces out-of-pocket costs for unexpected repairs
- Rental car reimbursement included
- Plan can be transferred to other vehicles
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Protect Your Investment
Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP Plus)
For just a few dollars a month, Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP Plus) can provide a big financial boost if your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- The fact is, all vehicles lose value quickly, and there's a good chance your insurance settlement would be less than your loan balance
- GAP Plus makes up the dollar difference, sparing you from having to make payments on a vehicle you no longer can use
- Affordable fees can be included in your monthly loan payment
- GAP Plus can be added at any time before your loan is paid off
- Protects your credit rating, allowing you to start fresh with a new vehicle purchase
Go beyond traditional GAP coverage. When you purchase TotalRestart, you'll receive a cash credit toward the purchase of a similar vehicle if yours is stolen or damaged beyond repair.
Protect Your Finances
Debt Protection coverage protects your family and its finances in the event of a borrower's death or disability. In short, it can cover some or all of the remaining balance on many types of loans. For added protection, Debt Protection with Life Plus can extend your coverage to address a wider range of circumstances.
- Accidental dismemberment
- Terminal illness
- Hospitalization or family medical leave
- Death of a non-protected dependent
Any financial investment, warranty, credit insurance or other products or services (“products”) which are provided by third parties or any affiliates are not products of Oxford Federal Credit Union. If the purchase of same is facilitated by or through Oxford Federal Credit Union financing, it is merely a convenience to the borrower(s) and in no way creates any contractual or other relationship between the borrower(s) and Oxford Federal Credit Union with regard to any such products. Any rights, obligations or claims with regard to such products shall be solely and exclusively by and between the party providing such products as may be set forth in any applicable contracts, agreements or otherwise, and Oxford Federal Credit Union shall have no obligations, responsibilities, duties, or liabilities whatsoever regarding same.
Oxford Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving members in Androscoggin, Cumberland, Franklin, Kennebec, Knox, Lincoln, Oxford, Sagadahoc, Somerset and York counties in Maine.