People helping people.
Supporting Our Communities
Through financial contributions, donations of resources, and staff volunteers, Oxford Federal Credit Union supports numerous causes throughout our local communites. We are dedicated to making our corner of Maine a better place to live and work through a wide variety of sponsorships, donations and educational programs.
If you are requesting Oxford FCU to sponsor an organization, community event, or to make a donation, please make sure it meets our eligibility requirements, then fill out and submit the Donation/Sponsorship form.
Click Here for the Donation/Sponsorship form.
To be eligible:
- Your event must take place within our field of membership, Oxford County, Maine
- Your application must be received by us at least 30 days prior to your event
- It must provide civic or charitable support to a community within Oxford County, Maine
- Fundraising must benefit at least one of the following purposes: Health, Education, Community Service, Youth Activities, Cultural or Special Community Project
We are unable to provide support to or for the following:
- School field trips or tours
- Individual fundraising activities or events
- Events or organizations outside of our field of membership
- Religious, legislative, or political organizations or events
- Incomplete Applications
- Requests with less than proper notification
All requests must be submitted using the Donation/Sponsorship form.
Because of the volume of requests we receive, we do request that you not phone us or visit a branch to check on the status of your request.