Your financial security is very important to us, and these days we all must be vigilant in keeping our information safe. If you have any questions, concerns or suspicions regarding emails, phone calls, offers, etc. please contact us. Remember…when in doubt, reach out!
- Check your account activity regularly. Make sure there are no unexpected transactions or suspicious activity. The most convenient way to monitor your accounts is through online and mobile banking.
- Keep your PIN and passwords secret. Guard them with vigilance. Do not give them out to anyone, and never write them down on a piece of paper, in an email or in a text message.
- Use strong passwords: Here are some great tips for choosing strong passwords. Be sure to change your password every few months.
- Do not give out account info over the phone. Oxford FCU will not call requesting your account numbers, PINs or passwords. We already have that information.
- Check your credit reports regularly. Learn more.
- Tips for privacy, identity & online security.
- Stay up-to-date on scams and sign up for email alerts.